Monday, July 19, 2010

Walgreens 7/19


Okay, it was a little frustrating at Walgreens this morning! I had to go to 4 stores to finally find what I wanted and I still want to hit one more store on the chance that I might find one more set of Dr. Scholls. So here are my transactions:

4 Pilot G2 Pens $1.19
Expo Washable Markers $5.99
Colgate Total Enamel Strength $2.49
Used
$1 Colgate Diabetes and You Magazine
$1 Expo Markers here (I realized after I got home that this did not get scanned!)
$3 Expo Markers July Coupon Book
$4 Pilot G2 July Coupon Book
$4 RR
OOP $1.24 + tax
I took a chance buying the Total Enamel Strength because it was on clearance, I thought it might print the RR like the other Total TP, but it did not, so don't buy the Enamel Strength! And make sure all of your coupons scan!

Transaction #2
Colgate Total Advanced Clean $3.49
2 Dr. Scholl Hidden Arch Support $7.49 ea
Kraft Mac and Cheese $1.29
used
$1 Colgate SS 7/11/10
(2) $2 Dr. Schools for Her IP
$.60 Mac and Cheese in ad coupon
$10 Dr. Scholl July Coupon book
$4 RR
OOP $ .16 + tax
got $3.50RR(Colgate) and $5 RR(Dr. Scholls)

An interesting pricing note, the Dr. Scholls were $6.99 at the first 3 stores and $7.49 at the 4th it's interesting because generally the pricing is just reversed at these particular stores. Since the 4th store was the only one that had any in stock I didn't mind paying the extra and it was still a $4 moneymaker.

You can also use the Pilot Pen IP's that I told you about here but if you do, make sure to give the IP first and then the Walgreen July coupon book coupon or it will beep! Also, make sure you have other items to eat up the overage. If you can't find the pens in the office supply aisle, check in the seasonal back to school aisle, you may find them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment