Monday, July 19, 2010

Smiths 7/19


At least I had a great Smith's run, this is my third and I'm super excited about the Kraft Deal. If I can scare up any more coupons, I'll be doing that one again. It's a good deal even without coupons!
The Dan-o-nino catalina coupon that I told you about did NOT print for me, so it must be a regional cat deal.

4 Philly Cream Cheese $1.49ea
1 Philly Cream Cheese Soft $1.49
4 Dan-o-nino $2.19 ea
1 Soft Soap $1.50
-$5 mega event savings
used
(4) $1 Philly Cream Cheese here (you have to register and then check your e-mail, Login, and go back to home page, look for coupon toward the bottom of the page on the right, BUT this promo may be over)
(4) $1/1 Dan-o-nino here
$ .50 Softsoap here
OOP $4.21 and I got back a $5 Cat

The Kraft Singles were NOT tagged as part of the Mega Event in my store but all of the shredded and chunk cheese were tagged AND are part of the buy 5 save $5 Kraft catalina promo.

On a previous transaction, I did get the Tombstone Pizza for $2.49-$2 Facebook Coupon so that's a sweet deal.

You can do more than one set of 10 in a transaction just make sure to count your items and make sure you have increments of 10, I just ran out of time today. There are some really great deals--HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment