Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Target Coupons


There are some new Target coupons that you may want to snag.

$5 off C9 men's or Women's apparel
$3 off Merona Men's Top
$2 off Merona Women's Top
$3 off Merona Handbag

these are just a few of the coupons I printed. The great thing about these coupons is that they don't exclude clearance mer chandise. So, definitely head to the clearance section. Most Target coupons say 1 per transaction. Some Targets are very strict and some are not, so you just have to test the waters. I have 2 GREAT Targets and 1 awful Target. Of course the one to my house is terrible, and honestly, I don't even shop there. The extra 5 minutes in the car is worth it to me to not deal with the hassles even in 110 degree heat!!!

If you use clean and clear products, check out this post at Totally Target for some super cheap clean and clear products AND print that clean and clear coupon off the Target website while you're printing the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment