Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Smith's 7/20


I just wanted to show one more Smith's transaction so that you can see what a great deal the buy 5 save $5 Kraft promo is paired with the Smith's mega event. I would suggest splitting up your transactions if you're going to buy more than 5 Kraft cheese products so that you can keep "rolling" your $5 cat. So, here's what I did on this transaction.

1 Philly Cream Cheese $1.59
4 Kraft Chunk Cheese $2.20 ea
3 Gatorade $ .99ea
2 Dixie Paper Plates $1.99 ea
used
(2) $1/2 Kraft Natural cheese (blinkies in the store, I found these at 1 of 3 stores that I've shopped at, so if you don't see them at one store you may want to check another)
$1/3 Gatorade (this was a peelie that I found a long time ago wish I had more)
$1/2 Dixie IP (coupons.com)
$5 Catalina from previous purchase
OOP $3.96
got another $5 cat

Just a little fyi the chunk and shredded are the same price, however, the chunk gives you an extra ounce(sorry for the confusion, the white packages give you 7 oz but the blue packages give you eight, but the chunk melts better :)) If you're lazy like I am, pull out your food processor and shred up that cheese or if you don't have a food processor it's a great job for kids. The cream cheese does not freeze well, but watch expiration dates because it does last a long time! I'm back at Smiths when the temperature dips below 105!

No comments:

Post a Comment