Monday, July 12, 2010

Walgreens 7/12


Well, a pretty dull week at Walgreens, but I found a few things to buy with some of the RR that I needed to burn. I always say, that if you have expiring RR and no way to roll them, then by all means, buy stuff you need. The only RR items I bought were the tb, my kids are in hog heaven about the gold fish, I always need baking soda and it has a 3 year expiration, and there are some really good deals on school supplies. So, here's the deals

Transaction #1
6 Goldfish $ .99 ea
1 baking soda $.99
used
(6) $.50/1Goldfish IP here (you can print 2 per computer)
$.49 Baking Soda in ad IVC
$3 RR
$ .34 OOP

Transaction #2
4 Reach Crystal Clean TB $1.59
1 Crayola marker $ .99
1 Colored Pencils $ .49
used
$1.50/2 Reach (Safeway booklet coupon)
2 B1G1 Reach RP 5/16/10
$3 RR
OOP $.80
got $4 RR

Transaction #3
4 Legal Pads $.99ea
2 Scunci "value Pack" (these are wrapped in cellophane w/2 pkgs of hair ties) $2.99ea not marked but on sale b1g1 free!
used
$.49ea legal pad in ad ivc
$2.99 auto deduct for B1G1 sale
$2 off Scunci in ad IVC ($1 off each)
$1 RR
$1 RR
OOP $.32

Okay so the Scunci deal is a sweet one. The deal is this the scunci hair ties are on sale B1G1 all month. One of my stores had one tag up, buy they didn't have the value pack. So I bought 2 pkgs of the value packs they are $2.99 ea, but the B1G1 takes off the $2.99 and then the in ad IVC takes of $2 so you pay $.99 for 4 scunci's!! I hope that wasn't too confusing.

Again, I could have done all three transactions in 1 but the first store didn't have the TB, the 2nd store didn't have the scunci's so I just bought something at each until I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment