Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Red Plum and Target Q's


Lots of New Coupons today
Redplum has put up lots of new coupons. Also, Target has a ton of new coupons. Here's what I see as some of the best deals at Target (remember that prices will vary by region or even by store):

Bagel Bites $2.19 (price confirmed at my store)
$1/1 Bagel Bites IP (bagelbites.com)
$1.50/2 Bagel Bites SS 6/13/10
$1/1 Bagel Bites TQ
OOP $.19-.44

Chef Boyardee
$1/1 TQ (If you want these, I would print them quick because I have a feeling they won't be available for long)
$1/4 Conagra IP

Aquafresh Bubble Mint Kid's Toothpaste $1.62 (Price also confirmed at my store)
$1/1 IP
$.50/1 TQ
OOP $ .12

Ritz Crackerfuls $2 (on Price Cut)
$1/1 Crackerfuls IP
$1/1 Crakcerfuls 6/6/10 SS

For all the Best Deals Check out Totally Target

No comments:

Post a Comment