Friday, August 6, 2010

A few more Double Ideas for Albertsons




Sorry, to my friend Jeannie for the misinformation about the Olive Oil! The Filippo Berio Olive Oil is $3.99 at Albertsons, you should be able to print a $1/1 coupon here. With Doubles that's $1.99 for Olive Oil which is a decent price for Olive Oil, especially if you have overage!

Here's the link for the $1/1 Peppridge farms Cookies. $1.99 at Albies = free with doubler.

Oh, and don't forget the $.75/1 Mission Tortilla coupon in last Sunday's inserts. 10 count flour tortillas are $1.49 FREE TORTILLAS!

I'm such a ding-dong I missed the fact that the Ritz Chips are also part of the buy 10 save $5 promo--so if you have the $1 coupons from Vons you could throw in a few bags of those along with some planters trail mix and 5 Kraft Deli Deluxe (remember you have to buy 5 Kraft items if you want the $5 catalina) for that super deal! These double coupons are making my head spin!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! When deals like this come along I wish I had many newspapers because my tortilla coupon is gone. I shall certainly go for the free cookies and such. Thanks again!
    PS: How do you get a Redplum add?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RP and P&G are target mailed in our area, and of course, our zip code is not included. I try not to think about it because it makes me so mad! There are times when I buy the inserts or individual coupons online (I usually buy from Coupon Dede, but there are many others). A good example is a few months back there was a $1.50/1 canning jar coupon in the RP, I ordered 15 individual coupons for about $5.75 and saved $22.50 on something I really needed.

    ReplyDelete