Friday, August 13, 2010

MDA Coupon Booklet at Vons and update on Buy 4 Save $4


I found these coupons at Safeway in California, so I'm not sure if Vons has them yet, but keep checking. What a blast shopping at a coupon friendly Safeway store! The checker was cheering me on as my total went down. It was soooo great to use 5 yes 5 of the same coupon! Anyway, I'll enjoy it while I can and then back to Vons--sad!
An update on the buy 4 save $4, you DO NOT need to buy in increments of 4 to get the $4 off. You must buy at least 4 but after the initial 4 the sale price will come off. I bought 4 fruit snacks and 1 nut cluster and got the $1 (buy 4 save $4) came off all 5 items. Also, the nut clusters DO qualify for the Nature Valley Cat. I didn't do this one because I was testing the waters to see if my eq's would come off at a Safeway store with my Vons card.

No comments:

Post a Comment