Sunday, August 1, 2010

Albertsons Doublers in Today's Paper!


It's a great week at Albertson's. Both the Northwest and Western Region Albertsons got double coupons in today's paper!!! You can use 3 doublers per transaction. Here are a couple of good deals. I'll let you know what else I find in the coming days.

GM Cereals, Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Fiber One Bars, and GM Cereal Bars are $1.88 and when you buy 4 you get 2 free Redbox movie rentals. I bought
4 Honey Nut Cheerios $1.88 X 4
used
$1/2 any GM Cerals (coupons.com)
(2) $.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios (you have to play the game to get the coupon)
2 doublers (I did this deal last week with a set of doublers from the Albertsons coupon booklet that only lets you use 2/transaction. I will do it again this week with 3 doublers)
OOP $3.27

Prego Italian Sauce $.99
$1/2 Here (Campbellskitchen.com)
FREE with 2 Doublers

There are tons of new Printable coupons at Coupons.com and Smartsource and great new P&G insert and RP inserts (2 I think).

Also new Peppridge Farms Cookie Coupon $1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment