Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where do I find my ad/coupon match-ups?

I've wondered about whether I should post all of the coupon match-ups here on my blog and I've decided against it. I want to give you the best deals I can find and hopefully save you a ton of time and some money too. There are so many blogs and forums that do all of the coupon match-ups (which is a lot of work!) Because I'm not blogging to make money or try and get a bunch of traffic, I'll tell you my favorite spots for the coupon match-ups, put them in my sidebar and then you can find them easily. I will tell you what I plan on buying or some good scenarios I've found and keep you posted on unadvertised deals that come up during the week.

Most blogs post their Walgreens, CVS and Rite-Aid ad match-ups on Friday or Saturday. My favorites are

Mommy Snacks
Common Sense with Money

For Grocery Store Match-ups, most vary by region, but some bloggers post ALL of the grocery match-ups. One of my favorite resources for grocery store ad match-ups is Pinching Your Pennies. You just go to their website click on State forums and choose your state then pick the ad you want to see. The 4 and 5 star items are the ones you want to look for. They do a good job, however they are not in all states. I know they have consistent forums and following in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, and I just noticed that they are starting in Nor Cal and have been hit or miss in So. Cal. I'll keep checking but they are a good resource for me and those in the west/southwest.

Here are a few blogs that have good match-ups or links for most of the big chains. Just as a side note from my experience Safeway stores which include Vons, Safeway, Genuardis, Tom Thumb, Dominicks and maybe a few others have pretty much the same ad for all of their stores give or take an item or two. Albertsons/Acme are totally regionally in other words their ad vary greatly by region. Smiths/Kroger ads tend to be similar but have some variations. Here are a few of my favorite blogs that do grocery store match-ups. Also, some regions run their ads Su-Sa and some run W-Tu. I'll put in parentheses where they blog from, but some do include all of the ads in their match-ups.

Krazy Coupon Lady(Id)
Save at Home Mommy(So. Cal)
My Frugal Adventures (No. Cal)
A Thrifty Mom (Id)
Moms Need to Know (PA)

I let you know about all the deals I think are great, but be aware that I am in the Western Region for Alb. which is So. Cal and Nevada, (Arizona?), Vons(same as all Safeway), Smiths which I'm still learning which region.

No comments:

Post a Comment