Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walgreens trip 1/21/10

For some reason this week has me a little frustrated with the Walgreens deals. I had $17 in RR that expired today and I just didn't have the coupons that would have made for some easy rolling. So, here's what I've got so far.

2 Wet Ones $2.00ea.
2 Jergens $4.29ea
2 Neosporin Lip Health $4.00ea.
2 Barilla Pasts $1.00ea
used
2 $1.50/1 Wet Ones IP (no longer available)
Jergens $3/2 SS 1/4/10
2 $3/1 Neosporin Lip Health IP Here
$10 RR
OOP $2.23
Got $1RR Wet Ones, $3 Neo, $5 Jergens

Not the greatest run but I only lost $1 rolling my RR
I plan to use my remaining $7 to buy milk and more pasta things we need and I'm not going to find them any cheaper at the grocery store!

There are some good deals this week if you have the coupons. The buy $20 get $10RR Pepsico deal is good if you have some coupons. Lots of people reported finding tostitos coupons in their grocery stores--no luck for me on those. Also, the Vicks/Dayquil buy $20 get $10RR deal is great with the coupons that were in the P & G insert this past week. (I also didn't get those!) The buy 3 bayer get a $6RR is good all month so look for the Bayer crystals to be marked down they're marked down in my store but only to $4.19 some people are finding them for $2 paired with the $1.50 RP or $1 SS coupons this is could be a moneymaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment