Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Walgreens 1/6 Cookies, Water and MORE!



Here are my Walgreens trips so far this week! I'm not going to list the individual transactions because they are so simple, but in a nutshell, I did the Electrasol with two cookies used $3RR from last week paid a little in change and got back $1RR Elctraso and $2 Nabisco. For the Aquafina, if you haven't already heard, this is part of the Pepsico deal that will be advertised the week of the 17th, but it is working now. Here's the deal, spend $20 in pepsico products (pepsi, aquafina, tostitos and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head) and get a $10RR. So, I bought four aquafina priced at $5.99 which took me over the $20.00 then I used the in ad Aquafina coupon for $3.99 ($2 off each pack). That took my total down to $15.96, I paid with a $10RR from last week and got back a $10RR. The manager, at my new favorite Walgreens, (not the one closest to my house!) confirmed this deal and actually encouraged me to buy any pepsi products I needed as long as I spend $20 I would get the $10RR!!!

I also heard that some of the candles have coupons inside the package, none of mine did, but be sure to check. I bought 3 and got a $4RR, if you buy 4 you get a $5RR, I have more coupons so I will do this one again for the $5RR.

Some stores have Christmas clearance marked down to 75% (not mine) this could make for some super cheap candy that you can always throw in the freezer. Speaking of freezing, I'm going to take the Chips Ahoy out of the boxes, leave them in the bags, put them in a freezer bag and freeze them.

Let me know if you found any other deals! Oh I also heard that Walgreens is going to be doing major clearance over the new several weeks/months, so keep your eyes open for good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment