Thursday, January 28, 2010

Coupon Books


While I didn't find what I was looking for at Vons last night, here's what I did find. These 2 coupon books are found exclusively at Safeway affiliate stores and are loaded with great coupons. The Make It Tonight recipe book has Safeway store coupons which means you can stack them with Manu. coupons. I found mine in the back of the store on end caps in little clear holders. One of the stores was totally wiped out, luckily I had grabbed a few a week ago before the masses discovered them; there were a few at the second store which I hit last night. The other coupon has the Safeway logo on the cover but is full of Manu. coupons which means you can use them any where. These were found in the soap or beauty aisles.

These are some of the coupon books that I found on the various beer displays. They have some really good coupons, the one on top has the Tostitos coupon I used at Wags this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment