Thursday, March 25, 2010

Target trip


Here are my Target deals. I shared the game deal here. The Ore-Ida hash browns are on sale for $2.50 plus buy 2 get 1 free. The Campbells Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken are on sale for $ .75ea. and the solar lights are $3.00 not on sale. So here's the deal

3 Ore Ida hash browns $2.50 ea + 1 free
use (2)$1/1 coupons from the 3/14 Smart Source
Total $3 for 3 bags of hash browns

Solar lights $3 ea
Use $2 Solar light coupon from Target.com (my store let me use more than one, they probably would have let me use 4 but I needed to go to another store for more hash browns because I bought the last 3 bags at the first store. Some stores may only let you use 1 target coupon per transaction)
Total $4 for 4 solar lights (some guy stopped me in the store and told me that he had these in his yard and he LOVED them!)

2 Cream of Chicken soup $ .75 ea
use $1/2 coupon here (campbellkitchen.com)
$ .25/can

There is also a deal on Battleship it's on sale for $9
$4 coupon (same place as other game q's)
$3 coupon (target.com)

Of course my stores were totally wiped out of Monopoly and Battleship (someone must have dug some out of the backroom today because the one I bought was a little smashed and the other boxes were really smashed). But check back because sometimes they restock, my store was totally restocked on hash browns today.

Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment