Sunday, March 21, 2010

CVS Easter Candy Deal

**Edited to add that I just went to CVS and bought my candy. I just wanted to let you know that there are only 2 Hershey candy's on the 3 day sale, they are Hershey kisses and Reeses Pieces eggs. (The candy in the above picture is not on sale!) The great thing about CVS is that they have price checkers so I always just check the price before I check out.
Cheap Easter Candy at CVS this week. CVS is has an ECB deal on their Easter Candy this week when you buy $10 in Easter Candy you get $3 ECB. Hershey's Candy is part of the 3 day sale for $1.97/bag. So here's the deal

Buy 6 bags of Hershey Easter Candy
Use 2 $2/3 Hershey Easter Candy coupons here (smartsource)
OOP $7.82
get $3 ECB

$4.82 for six bags of candy is pretty darn good!

Thanks Money Saving Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment