Monday, March 29, 2010

CVS


Don't miss a really good deal on Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore tuna at CVS this week. It's on sale for $ .88/can which is a super deal for the solid white albacore, and there's no limit. My store was super stocked and the manager said I could buy as much as I wanted so I'm going back for more late. The Olives are also $ .88/can which is a good deal, but there are also coupons here (lindsayolives.com) If you've printed these before (which I have) they have reset so you should be able to print them again; the coupon is for $1/2 which makes it a super great price for olives. My store only had two cans left, but make sure to get rainchecks if your store is out because the rain checks never expire!!!

Mom, I know you said you didn't like Bumble Bee tuna but try the solid white that's on sale, I think it's just as good as any other brand we've bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment