Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Walgreens coupon booklets and 10/5 trip




I thought I'd post a picture of the latest Walgreens coupon booklets.
The little green one can be found in the front of the store by the weekly ads. It has Walgreens coupons which expire at the end of October. The white one in the middle is called the Fall Savings Book and it can be found usually in the pharmacy. You could check around the pharmacy and see if they're lying around or ask the pharmacist if you can have one. This booklet has Walgreens coupons that don't expire until the end of the year. The third one is the ABC of Savings book. Some people have reported these being by the weekly ads, my store did not have them out, but I asked the manager if he had seen them and he dug one out of the back storage room for me. This booklet has about 6 manufacturer coupons mostly for cold products.

Here is my Walgreens trip yesterday. I plan on making a couple more trips when I have time this week.
I bought
Purrell Hand Sanitizer $2.99
used $.50/1 SS 8/2/09

Fusion MVP Razor
$4/1 9/27/09 P&G

Playtex Gloves $.99 (ad states 10ct it's a misprint should be 1 count)
used $1/1 SS 5/3/09
used $.99 in ad coupon
(When you use an in ad coupon and a manu. coupon always give the manu. coupon first and then the ad. If not it may beep in this case it would definitely beep if you give ad coupon first because the system will not let manu. coupon to be more than price)


**I have read in other places that there are peelie coupons in some stores on the Bengay for $5 off 2, if you have these it makes for a good deal on the Bengay which is 2/$10 and $5 RR. I also read that in the little coupon bags that they were giving w/flu shots that there are $2 Bengay coupons (mom, I think you got some of these so check it out. If you have these coupons you would pay $6/22 or $5/ 2 and get $5 RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment