Thursday, October 29, 2009

Albertsons 10/29


Here's my Albertson's trip today. I got all of this for $ .77 Here's what I bought

2 Red Bell Peppers $ .79 ea
1 Green Bell Pepper $ .69
2 12 pack Coke $2.50 ea w/in ad coupon
2 Mission tortilla chips $1.69 ea
2 Albertson's Apple Juice $ .99ea
3 bags Nestle Candy $1.69 ea
1 box Oreo Cakesters $2.50

used
3 $1 off Nestle Candy Ip here
1 $1 off Mission Tortilla chips (no longer available)
1 $1 off Oreo Cakesters peelie
1 $10 catalina
1 $3 catalina
1 $2 Albertsons survey coupon

The Oreo's were not on sale but I promised the girls a treat and there were $1 off peelies on the box so I figured it was better than spending a $1 on 2 little packages of candy not to mention that I LOVE them! I was also a little bummed about the apple juice because I try not to buy apple juice from China so when I grabbed the bottles I made sure they didn't say "from China" but I had grabbed the wrong bottles and the very sweet cashier at self check took them back and got the right ones that were, of course, "from China."

Not the best of deals but it was all stuff that I needed and my catalina's were expiring today. The candy was a good deal. In fact I think I'll print some more coupons on my other computer and head back for a few more bags later.

No comments:

Post a Comment