Monday, October 5, 2009

Target Juice Deal


If your family drinks juice, (mine goes through it like CRAZY) this is a pretty good juice deal at Target. Buy 5 Motts apple juice or apple sauce cups and get a $5 Target gift card. I don't shop at Target much because mine is so uncoupon friendly, but I believe that you can only get 1 gift card per transaction, but the best deal, if you want to buy more than 5 is to do separate transactions and roll your gift card. It comes out to .75cents per bottle which is a good deal. My Target was totally stocked!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya,
    My target is great about rolling gift cards. They don't even make me do more than one transaction everytime the 5th item of the deal is scanned the commuter pops up a note to the cashier to give you a gift card. It will pop up again when the next 5 deal item are rung up. You do have to do more than one transaction if you want to use the first gift card for the second set of products. I have a good and friendly target.
    Thanks
    May

    ReplyDelete