Monday, May 31, 2010

Walgreens/Vons 5/31

**Update I forgot to tell you that when you by the U by Kotex, you will get a competitor coupon. If you buy the regular liners, you will get a free up to $5 Always coupon, if you buy the tampons, you will get a $1.50 off playtex coupon. I'm not sure which coupons come with the other products.

Okay, here's a quick shot of what I got, but there's a few more of the same. I'll just give you the run down of the deals because I was having major math issues today--luckily the cashiers were very kind and patient!

Ecotrin $2 get a $2 RR
$2 IP here
$2 from 5/16 RP or
$2 from Vons(Safeway) May coupon book, you can find these in little plastic holders by the toiletries, they are full of manufacturer coupons.

U by Kotex $3.49 get a $2.50 RR
$1/1 IP here (If you've already printed, it has reset!!!) If you got samples, there are coupons in those, as well.

Nuetrogena face soap $2.69 (prices vary by store, one of my stores was $3.19, the other $2.69)
$1.50/1 Same Vons coupon book (grab these before the store takes them down)
Buy 3 get a $10 RR (huge Monemaker) Good deal even if you don't have the coupons.

The foil was my filler of choice today, better than candy because I always need foil. Another good filler is the Royal Gelatin.

**Update not a super deal on the charcoal, it would have been if I had taken the $1 off coupon from the Albertsons ad. There was a super deal at Lowes, but I was too late on that one. Oh well, there will be more charcoal deals for 4th of July!

I'm going to run back later and get some Kingsford charcoal because they are on sale yesterday and today for $3.99. Good time to use those buy Kingsford get free Glad coupons here. The same coupons were also in an insert, but I can't find which one right now, I think it was 5/16 SS.

The Neutrogena deal is a month long deal and the soap will go on sale later in the month, however, I'm not sure that they realized that this would be such a moneymaker, so they may pull the soap from the deal. This was actually tagged in one of my stores.



Vons
Here was the best deal of the day because these were totally FREE!!! I finally remember to ask at the Bakery if they had any extra buckets and they were more than happy to give me what they had. I also checked at Smith's but they had just thrown them out--ugh! These are food grade buckets. How do I know well in this case, it was obvious because they still had the tags on them and they haven't been cleaned--not complaining, but you can also tell if the little recycle number in the triangle is a 2--just learned that yesterday. One of these is missing a lid, but seriously there are so many uses for free buckets. I plan to use these for some pinto beans that I'm going to buy at Sams Club just remeber to put some oxygen absorbers in the buckets. Another good use would be to store all of those freebies from Walgreens expecially things like razors that can go in the garage!


No comments:

Post a Comment