Friday, May 28, 2010

LATE Wags post


Sorry for no Walgreens post this week. I am going to spend my expiring RR tonight. Here's what I'm buying:

Crest Total Toothpaste $2.99
$ .75/1 IP here
or $1/1 Coupon in the Diabetes and You magazine, You can find it by the pharmacy. The coupon is in the summer issue, I finally found these today at the 5th Walgreens store I visited. It's brown w/a picture of a quesadilla on the front.
get a $2 RR

Goody headbands and barretts $2.99 get a $3 RR

Complete Contact Solution $7.99 get an $8 RR
$2/1 RP 5/16 or
$2/1 coupon in the May Savings book found at Vons(Safeway) it is a manu. coupon and you can use it at Wags.
$1 peelie found in store on the product

If I find anything else last, last minute tonight I'll post when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment