Friday, May 21, 2010

Cheap Ziploc containers at Safeway Affiliates


Okay, I've been reading about this deal on Ziploc Containers for the past few days but I wanted to do it before I posted about it. So, here's the deal at Vons (Safeway affiliates which are Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Randalls and Genuardis)

4 Ziploc Containers $1.99ea. (You must buy 4 to get the $1.99 price)
Use @ $1.50/2 SS 5/16 (Some people have also found displays with $1/1 coupons in store)
OOP $4.96
get (2) $2 OYNO cats

What a great deal!!! It appears that all sizes that are marked for the buy 4 at $1.99 work for the deal. In my store all the packages with 2, 3 and 4 containers were marked the only ones that were not marked were the packages with more than 4 containers. Also, you may find more $1.50/2 coupons inside the containers--YAY!!!

I'm not positive of the end date, but I believe it's not until June 18!!

No comments:

Post a Comment