Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Target trip 5/19


I wanted to show you what I found on my quick trip to Target. I already told you about all of these deals, I just wanted to confirm that I did find all of these items for the prices I listed. I think every coupon I used beeped "item not found", but my awesome cashier just pushed them all through. The flip flops were marked $4.99 on clearance, but I price checked them and they were only $2.48, so free plus overage (that's why that one beeped!)

I checked on the Cottonelle TP and of course, they do not sell the 4pk at my store---ahh now we see why they put out such a high value coupon! They may have them at other Target stores, the one I shopped today is a smaller store. Let me know if you find the 4pks at your Target.

There are some really good Target Kraft coupons. If you want to see some match-ups Krazy Coupon Lady has a huge list.

No comments:

Post a Comment