Monday, December 14, 2009

Old Navy


Boy I really missed the boat on this one!! I actually went shopping at Old Navy today but missed these coupons. I checked the Old Navy Weekly sight before I went but didn't check the Old Navy ad--silly me. Okay, so Old Navy's got some pretty decent deals this week (luckily some nice lady didn't use her $10 of $50 coupon she had and she gave it to me--how did she know that I was the dingy couponer???). Here's a link for a $10 off $50 coupon, but if you click on the ad, there's also a 30% of one item coupon which is also in the Sunday ad. One lady said she printed 3 of them off the internet and they let her use them all she just had to do 3 separate transactions. So, get your self down to Old Navy if you still need some clothes for Christmas. Some of my favorite deals were Men's button down shirts for $15, Men's hoodies for $12 (maybe $10), Men's dress pants for $20 and Men's corduroy pants for $15 and PJ's for $7. Good deals on kids shirts etc. I really didn't look at the Women's cloths or the baby clothes because my girls were at the end of their rope. Happy Shopping!!!

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment