Saturday, January 21, 2012

CVS

Good Grief, it's about time I posted something!! Okay, so if you're late to the game on the CVS Coke deal (buy $30 get $10 CVS Cash Card), It's not too late. All of my stores we're fully restocked on Thursday, just remember you can only buy 4 12pks per transaction, no big deal. The other good news... the sale continues next week! Be sure to check expiration dates, the Diet products seems to expire much earlier than the regular flavors.
The other goodie I found at CVS that you can grab today, I'm not sure how long the deal lasts maybe longer than this week because it is not marked in my stores. Buy 3 Eclipse gum bonus packs (right by the regular packs in my stores, regular packs DO NOT work) 3/$3 get $2 EB. Make sure to scan the gum at the scanner to check that they are scanning 3/$3. Great price for gum, and we were desperately in need of non-fruit flavored gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment