Saturday, January 21, 2012

Albertsons Arrowhead Water

**DEAL IS DEAD sorry I didn't give you much time on this one! 2 stores I went to today still had the signs up with no dates. I bought at both stores one just gave me my coupon back from the previous purchase, the other spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what to do and finally gave me the same coupon back!! So, if you want to do the deal and the signs are up, just be prepared for a bit of a wait! I'm sure the signs will come down with the new ad starting tomorrow.
LOVE this bottled water deal at Albertsons with summer right around the corner. Here's the deal buy 4 cases of 24 bottles of Arrowhead water 2/$8 = $16
use (2) $2/2 peelie coupons found right on the cases of water -$4
OOP $12
get $5 ONYO catalina coupon

Works out to be $.175/24 pack which I think is a great deal! This deal was clearly marked in my store, but I did read on another site that if the cashier keys in the water as opposed to scanning 4 times, the catalina will not print. I scanned all mine at self check, but I wasn't worried because the catalina deal was signed at the store! I forgot to check the end date, I'll check on my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment