Thursday, December 9, 2010

Walgreens week of 12/5

***Second UPDATE it sounds like the Hallmark tissue paper is no longer working AND it appears that the Super Jingle Cash may be printing if you spend $25 AFTER coupons. These are all as of today--Saturday!
**UPDATE the Hallmark Tissue worked for me I bought six for $2 and got the $5 RR. I found it on the Christmas aisle right next to the wrapping paper also see the edit below on the candy transaction.
I've done several transactions at Walgreen's this week, but rather than give you all the crazy details, I thought I'd just give you what I think are the best deals. Also for every $25 you spend you get a $5 coupon that can be used next week. The super good news is that the $25 is calculated BEFORE coupons (Walgreens and Manufacturer)! So, as long as your total is $25 before you turn over any coupons you'll get $5. Okay, so my favorite deals are

Buy 6 Hallmark cards get $5 RR this works on ALL cards even the .99 cent AND the .49cent cards(NOT the little gift cards by the wrap). I did hear that at the beginning of the week there was a glitch with the money holder cards, so I haven't tried those. NEWS today is that you will also get the $5 RR for purchasing the Hallmark 20ct white tissue paper (found with the Christmas wrap) there is an in ad coupon on pg. 15 that makes these 3/$1--I'm going to try this out later today, but make sure you buy exactly the type listed on the coupon for the 3/$1 price.

Reach Total Care Floss $3.99 (Also works with TB)
$2 off Reach Total Care Whitening Floss 10/10/10 RP
$2 off Reach Total Care TB or Floss
$ .01 Moneymaker
make sure you buy the exactly what is on the MQ because it matches the in ad coupon. This is a great one to help get your total up to $25.

Glide Pro Health Floss $3.49
$.75 Off Glide Floss (Picture of floss picks on coupon) 11/28 P&G (There's also a Crest Toothpaste coupon in this insert if you prefer to buy the toothpaste)
OOP $2.74
get $2.50 RR
I like this deal because this is the only type of floss Scott can use and this is a super deal!

Revlon Top Speed Nail Color $5.99
$1 Revlon Cosmetics Everything Bright and Beautiful Walgreens coupon booklet found on cosmetics counter.
OOP $4.99
get $5 RR

Hershey's Candy 2/$5 (I bought 3)
B2G1 Free Hershey's Kisses, Reeses Miniatures, York, Kit Kat, or Rolo bags
$1/2 Hershey's Kisses IP (coupons.com)
**Also use the $1/2 Reeses, Hershey's, or Cadbury from the Dec. Walgreens Coupon book
OOP $3 for 3 bags
I did this at the beginning of the week when I had lots of RR that I needed to use, again $7.50 toward your $25

Crayola Pop Art Pixels $5.99
$4 Crayola Pop Art Pixels IP (facebook)
OOP $1.99

Precision Scissors $8.99 (prices vary!)
In ad Coupon makes them $2.99
These are nice scissors and are a GREAT item to get you to $25 because the original price goes toward your $25!
I just saw these at Walmart for $4.99

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment