Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Flu Shots $10 at Smith's


I completely forgot to post this on Saturday so hopefully you can still get this deal. I went to Smiths to get a flu shot because I had seen them advertised for $19, but when I got there the pharmacist told me that they had just lowered the price to $10. I don't know if it's just this store (Durango and Elkhorn for those in my neck of the woods) or if it's all stores. So, if you need a flu shot and have a Smiths or maybe any Kroger affiliate give the pharmacy a call and find out how much their flu shots cost. It only took maybe 10 minutes, and the best time to get your flu shot is November or December because flu season hits hardest from Nov.-February. AND flu shots are usually only effective for about 4 months---well that's what I heard anyway--don't quote me because I read it online, but I'm covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment