Monday, September 28, 2009

Where is the best place to get IP coupons?

I print most of my coupons from a few big coupon sites, however, I often check a full cup's coupon database if I'm looking for a particular coupon. Manufacturers will also have coupons on their sites every once in a while. I'll put a list of my favorite coupon sites on my sidebar. Most of them update once a month, so if it's the end of the month and there's a coupon that you think you might use, print it. It may come back the next month, but it may be gone. Also, these sites will often add coupons during the month so it's a good idea to check back every few days to see if there's anything new. Also, check your grocery store website because they will often have store coupons that can be stacked (used with) manufacturer coupons. Just check at the top of the coupon if it says manufacturer coupon or store(Vons, Safeway, Albertsons, etc.) coupon.

Always set-up a new e-mail account that you use just for couponing and signing-up for other offers. You do not want to give your regular e-mail account when you sign up for newsletters, coupons, etc. You will get spammed like crazy!

I also recommend you join VocalPoint they send out great coupons and also have some good stuff to read and participate in on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment