Friday, September 25, 2009

Walgreens Clearance

Okay so I had to go to Walgreens one more time! I heard about a few clearance deals which are vary not only by state but by store. Sometimes they are the same so I always check if I hear about a really good deal. So here's the deal
This TP was marked in my store on Clearance for $3.49 but the super nice cashier told me it was actually ringing up for $1.05 sooo I stocked up! I checked at the 3 other stores closest to my house and they were out. I also heard that the cottonelle 4 packs which are about $2.79 are clearanced for .87cents. Not on clearance at my store but the shelves were cleared at the 3 other stores???? I did have them price checked but not on sale. If you can find the Cottonelle I'm sure there is a coupon, I just haven't checked my binder but they are in the paper all the time.

Good Luck and Happy clearance shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment