Friday, February 17, 2012

Target Valentine Candy 50% off

Valentine Candy is 50% off at 2 of the Targets I checked today. 1 store was marked 50% off, the other was still marked 30%, but scanned at 50% off. I used the $1.50/2 Mars Season Coupons previously available with the Walmart logo. The coupon scanned fine, but the cashier gave me all kinds of trouble I won't get into it but she was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 2nd store took the last coupon I had a didn't even bat an eyelash! I'll just stick to my regular stores!

2 comments:

  1. It really depends on the store, doesn't it?

    I've had something on clearance at once store at 75% off, and one that had the same item at full price--and they were only about 5 minutes from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, but I do find that the 3 Target stores that I shop at regularly mark down, generally, within 1 day of each other. That's why I always scan no matter what the signs or tags say.

    ReplyDelete