Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smith's and Target trips

If you printed the $5/5 Kellogg's coupons that were available earlier in the week, you may want to use them at Smith's. Smiths is having a 50% off cereal sale. I didn't get a chance to write down the prices of all the Kellogg's cereals which are part of the sale, but here are the prices I know:

Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops $1.92
Frosted Mini Wheats Little Bites Chocolate $1.86

Believe me I know these cereals are not healthy, but I let my kids eat them on the weekends! I know the regular Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Touch of Fruit Mini Wheats are also included in the sale I just didn't have time to check the prices.

Look for boxes with $5 in coupons or Cars 2 codes which you can enter at the website listed on the box and get a $5 gift card for every 4 codes you enter.

I'm going back so I'll write down more prices when I don't have so much help!!


I also stopped at Target and picked up a couple of boxes of Finish Powerballs dishwasher detergent (I really need more of this after the sale a few weeks ago at CVS, we do LOTS of dishes!) they were on clearance for $1.98/box (20 pack) use the $ .75/1 any Finish Product from the 1/22 Smart Source. One store had the individual boxes and another had the 3 packs of  32/pack for $5.98, but you would only be able to use 1 coupon on the multi-pack the multi pack is a slightly better deal by a few cents, but when I saw those I didn't have my coupons and that store was not close to home. Anyway, pretty good deal if you need these.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment