Friday, October 29, 2010

Walgreens 10/29

**Update! We're you wondering where I found the in ad coupon for the tumblers?? Well after it didn't scan correctly on 2 different trips and the very nice cashiers price adjusted for me, I figured out that I had the ad from the previous week !!!
Here's my Walgreens trip today.

2 Purex Laundry Sheets 2/$9
1 Pepcid $11.99
1 Colgate Sensitivie Toothpaste $3.49
3 Halloween tumblers 3/$1
used
(2) $3/1 Purex Laundry Sheets RP 10/10/10 (I don't get these, I bought them online)
$1 Colgate Sensitive SS 10/10/10
$3 Pepcid IP
8/$1 Halloween Tumblers in ad coupon
(2) $3 RR, (1) $8 RR
OOP should have been just under $1 plus tax, but the Pepcid rang up $1 less than it was marked. In the end I ended up paying just sales tax!
got $3.49 RR, $1 RR

The pepcid was not on sale and there were no RR with it, but we needed it. Whenever I need something and I don't know if there's a coupon, I go here (a full cup) and search in their coupon database. Today I was in luck because there was a $3 coupon for the pepcid and I had an $8 RR from last week so the RR paid for something I needed to buy anyway.

Also a note on the Purex coupons, these were on sale at CVS last week b1g1 free $7.99 with 2 $3 coupons the total was $1.99 OOP for 2. I thought this was a great deal, but I did not have the coupons. In this case, I decided that it would be worthwhile to actually purchase the coupons online. So, I paid $5.80 for 20 coupons and with those 20 coupons, I saved $60. Sometimes it does pay to purchase the coupons online. I also had EB to spend at CVS so they ended up being almost free! I had also ordered a couple of the whole inserts online and forgot that those had the Purex coupons too, so thankfully Walgreens was having a similar sale this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment