Monday, October 4, 2010

Target and Smith's 10/4

Okay, I did a quick Smith's and Target run today. I'm really hoping for some great stock up sales in the coming weeks with Holiday cooking and baking right around the corner.



Target

Buy 5 Motts Apple Juice or Applesauce cups and get a $5 Target Gift Card
Apple Juice is on sale for $1.75 so here's what I did:

5 Motts Apple Juice $1.75 ea.
OOP $8.75
get a $5 Gift Card

You don't even need coupons for this one. I think I'll take my $5 gift card and do this deal one more time. $.75/bottle is a good price for apple juice. Also, if you printed the $2 off Merona hosiery coupon from Target.com yesterday, they have some Merona socks on clearance for $2 and under. If you didn't print it, sorry it's gone!



Smith's

Buy 3 Barilla Piccolini Pasta $1/1 (through Tuesday 10/5) get a catalina coupon for $2 off 3 Barilla Piccolini Pasta.

Here's what I did:

4 Piccolini Pasta $1 ea
used $1/2 Barilla Piccolini Pasta SS 8/29/10 ( I don't think these were in our insert, I ordered them with some other coupons I bought)
OOP $2 got a coupon of $2 off 3 Piccolini

3 Piccolini $1 each
used $2/3 Catalina
OOP $1

This coupon prints as soon as you scan the pasta, so if you're at self check, you can grab the coupon and use it on that transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment