Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Safeway Buy 5 Save $5 trip




Sorry for the lack of posts, it's been a crazy week so far. Here's my quick trip to Vons.

4 Scrubbing Bubbles $2.50ea
used $2/2 blinkie coupons in store

2 Clorox Cleaning Wipes $2.50ea
used (2) $1/1 Clorox Wipes here (facebook)

OOP $9 + tax
got $5 OYNO cat(buy $15 Participating products get $5), (2) $2 OYNO Cat (1 cat for every 2 Scrubbing bubbles Products)

A couple of notes, the blinkies that I used on the Scrubbing Bubbles are in front of the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean BUT the coupon reads "any Scrubbing Bubbles Product" and it didn't beep. If your store does not have blinkies some of my cans had $2/2 peelie coupons on them OR there is also a new Vons (Safeway etc.) Coupon book which in my store was right in front of the Cleaning products but can also be found in the beauty aisle. (mom, take this picture to your Safeway and ask if they have these coupon books--I don't know why your store hasn't had them.)


The Clorox Coupon did beep--don't know why, but the older, not so friendly male cashier pushed it through--I said nothing just stared at him with the "take care of it" look.

At my store there was also a display with the Fall scented new Glade products with $2/2 Peelies--they are also part of the buy 5 save $5 promo.

I believe the sale runs through Sept. 26th (sorry I forgot the exact date, I'll double check), but it was all tagged in my store (the $2 oyno Scrubbing Bubbles Cat was the only thing not tagged).

No comments:

Post a Comment