Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Few Good Coupons Red Plum


I spotted a couple of good canning coupons on Red Plum.

$1/1 Ball or Kerr Case of Canning Jars

$1/1 Ball or Kerr Canning Product (you can use these for those freezer containers or funnels, lids etc.)

You may want to grab these and stock up on your jars before they're gone for the year. My Walmart had the regular mouth jars on rollback, I can't remember the exact price but I think $6.99 for the Quart Jars and I found some wide mouth on sale at Smiths a couple weeks ago--can't remember the price on those either but it was around $7 too which was awesome (they only had two cases left). So, print your coupons and look for stores moving these out for the year! I may not be allowed back in my house if I bring home any more jars!

While you're on Red Plum you may want to print this coupon

$2/1 Playtex Sport Tampons

The 18 count boxes are on sale at Walgreens next week for $3.99. Use the $2 coupon paired with the $1 coupon in the September Wags booklet and get them for $ .99. (Thanks Wild for Wags!)

No comments:

Post a Comment