Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Walgreens 2/1 trip

**edited to add DO NOT buy the small cans of JJ you will not get the RR. That was a mistake on my part. Only buy the JJ that's on sale for $10.
Here's my first 2 trips to Walgreens this week. I should have planned better for lower OOP.

Transaction #1
Joint Juice Powder $10
Scalpacin $5.99
1 Valentine Tumbler
used Scalpacin $1/1 (no longer available)
$10RR, $2 RR
OOP $4.47
got $10 RR, $6 RR

Transaction #2
Blink Gel $7.99
Vit Lip Care $1.99
Zicam cold Sore $10
4 Val. Tumbler
used $1.50/1 Blink here (there's a $2 coupon in yesterday's RP, which I don't get)
$3 Zicam on package
$10 RR, $6 RR
OOP $2.07
Got $8RR, $7RR, $2RR

Transaction #3
8 Doritos $2ea
2 Tostitos $2 ea
Scalpacin $5.99
used $1 Scalpacin
$8RR, $7RR, $2RR
OOP $8.48
got $10RR, $6RR

Transaction #4
Zicam $10
Blink $7.99
Vit. Lip $1.99
(4) 3 Musketeers truffle (this is the only one that produces RR)
used $3 Zicam (on package)
$1.50 Blink
$10 RR, $6 RR
OOP $3.77
Got $7RR, $8RR, $2RR, $1.50RR

I messed up on the 3rd transaction because I should have bought the scalpacin on the next transaction and changed things around a bit. I had to use the scalpacin coupons because they expired today. The 3 Musketeers is not an advertised deal but I heard about it from this guy. The deals is but 3 3Musketeers truffle and get $1RR buy 4 and get $1.50RR. These are the item that the cashiers are supposed to sell at the front desk so they will be thrilled if you buy them (I had a particularly good cashier today and that's why I bought them!)

I will be going back this week for Keebler Club Crackers. Remember the coupon I told you to clip out of the Parade magazine yesterday? Well, you can use this coupon to buy 2 boxes of Club Crackers on sale 2/$5 and get back a $2RR so it makes them $ .50 cents a box after coupons and RR.

I will also be going back for more JJ, but fyi this is a month long deal so don't worry if your store runs out**I need to double check that the $10 price is a megasaver all month, I'll let you know. As long as you buy the $10 packets you can use the bogo coupon to buy I'm sorry I hadn't read the coupon because I couldn't print it, so you can buy the packets and then with the bogo coupon you can buy the cans. Sorry for the confusion I jumped the gun without actually doing the deal. I try not to post anything until I actually do the deal. I hope I didn't mess you up!

Lastly I will be buying Advil or Advil PM by 2 at $4.49ea use $2 coupons from here or from RP 1/31/10, pay $4.98 get $5RR. If you prefer regular advil there's a $1 coupon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment