Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Smiths Purex Deal

**Update, it seems that Kroger/Smiths pulled this promo early even though it was supposed to run through 3/7. Crazy!! It seems a little dishonest of them to advertise a promo and then just stop it--oh well.


Okay, I can't find the charger for my camera and it's dead, so no picture. If you saw my house, you would certainly wonder why I can't find the charger :) So, here's the deal at Smiths. Buy 2 purex 50 oz. detergent (must be 50 oz.) get a $4 oyno catalina coupon. These are on sale this week at my Smiths (prices may vary slightly) for $2.49 and there is a $ .35 cent coupon here and there was also a $ .35 cent coupon in the 1/10 RP. Purex is also part of the Daytona mix and match sale this week at Smiths, which is buy 10 marked items and instantly get $3 off. Here's what I bought.

8 Campbells Chunky Soups $1.30 ea
2 Purex $2.49 ea.
Total $15.54
-$3 Daytona
-$1.50/3 Chunky Soup here
-$1.50/3 Chunky Soup
OOP $9.54
got $4 cat

Went back and bought
2 Purex Natural $2.49 ea
Total $4.98
-$.35 Purex
-$.35 Purex
-$4.00 oyno cat from previous transaction
OOP $.68
got $4 cat

I'll be going back with the rest of my coupons tomorrow. I read that there will be a b1g1 Purex coupon in this Sunday's RP, which I do not get. So, that would make for a super deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment