Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Walgreens Almay deal continued


Okay, I finally got a chance to go to Walgreens and one of the stores I went to had ALL of the monthly RR signs up. I'm going to go back later and check them all out, but one of them that I had heard about and confirmed now was the other half of the Almay. Buy any Pure Naturals Foundation and get a $10 RR, buy any Pure Naturals mascara, Lip gloss, or eye shadow and get a $5 RR. Pair this up with the b1g1 and it's pretty sweet. Buy one Foundation and one mascara, lip gloss and mascara, pay full price for the foundation and get the other item free or 1/2 off depending on how they're ringing up at your store and get a $10 and $5 RR.

Here's my very quick trips tonight I did 3 transactions (the photo is missing 1 double pack mascara, I gave it to my Mother-in-law before I got a chance to take the picture)
First transaction (I wanted to check if the Almay was ringing up b1g1 free or 50%)
2 Almay 1 coat mascara $6.99 and free
3 campbell's soup $ .50cents ea.
used $4 Almay 1 coat in the December Walgreens coupon booklet which deducts $4 for ea.
OOP $1.06

That store was out of the foundation color I needed so I went to a second store

2 almay 1 coat mascara bonus pack $6.99
3 Campbell's soup $ .50cents ea.
used $4 ALmay 1 coat Wags coupon
OOp $1.06

1 Almay pure blend foundation $9.99
1 Almay pure blend mascara $6.99 (b1g1)
2 Almay 1 coat
used $4 wags Almay 1 coat
used $6 RR, $2 RR
OOP $2.36
Got $10RR, $5 RR

I'll keep you posted on the monthly RR deals after I check them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment