Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sorry for not keeping up!

Sorry for the lack of posts. My life has literally been consumed by Youth Conference. I know I'm missing some great deals but all will be back to normal after the 15th. Anyway, there are some good Walgreens deals some of them monthly deals that aren't posted in your stores, yet. I will post about those when I have a few minutes. Grab some Almay mascara it's on sale for b1G1 50% however some stores are ringing up B1G1 there is also a coupon in the November Walgreens coupon book that you should be able to find by the weekly ads. (My store did not have them yet, that's why I haven't done this deal!) You should be able to get two for about $2.50 w/the coupon. Make sure you buy the kind listed on the coupon because it will only work for that type.

Also, don't forget the free tomato sauce get your coupon here you have to play the game and then click the character with the hunts apron. My store was also out of tomato sauce, but I'll check back when I get a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment