Monday, January 3, 2011

Walgreens1/3/11




Sorry for the lack of posts, but there really hasn't been anything noteworthy since Christmas besides the regular after Christmas mark downs.

Here's my Walgreens purchases so far this week. Good Luck finding the Finish if you got the coupons. 3 of the 4 stores I went to were completely wiped out, and the last store only had 3 which I bought. Hopefully they'll restock because I have more coupons. Also on the Ociillococcinum, if you have either the coupon from the January 2010 RP or the printable from their website, it will beep. The coupons are coded incorrectly even though they are totally legit coupons. I personally didn't feel like messing with it and my transaction amounts worked out just fine so I skipped the coupon on that deal. My favorite deal is the Omega 3 open the box and you'll find a $3 off coupon--yipee!!! Here's what I did:

Omega 3 $10
used $10 Vicks RR
OOP tax
got $10 RR

Transaction #2
Oscillococinum $8.99
Finish $3.49
used $2.25 Finsish 1/2/11 SS
$10 RR
OOP $.23 + tax
got $9 RR, $1.50 RR

Transaction #3
Omega 3 $10
Finish $3.49
7-Up $1.99
used
$3 Omega from box
$2.25 Finish 1/2/11 SS
$1.00In ad coupon 7-up
$9 RR
OOP $.23 + tax
got $10 RR, $1.50 RR

Transaction #4
2 Biore Steam Activated Cleanser $4.19ea (clearance)
Pill Glide Swallowing Gel $5
used
(2) $2 Biore 10/10/11 SS or coupons.com
$9 RR
OOP $.38 + tax
got $5 RR, $5 RR

I did transaction 1 twice and 2 twice

A couple more notes, the Omega 3 may be hard to find at 1 store I asked the Inventory guy and he hadn't put it out yet so he got me one out of the back, at another store it was with the vitamins but no sale tag. Others have reported finding it on an end cap because it is a new product. Also, the Biore and Pill Glide RR were not tagged in any of my stores. The pill glide can be found by the pharmacy where they have thermometers and pill boxes. I only found it at one store. My favorite filler item this week is the mechanical pencils for $.19 w/in ad coupon. Also, keep your eyes peeled for Nivea for Men displays with coupons, none at my stores yet.


Here's a picture of the Pill Glide so you know what you're looking for.



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment